Stevie from Stevie’s Beauty Lounge tagged me in the Beauty Blogger Tag. She posted 10 questions which I am answering in this post. I have tagged a few people and my 10 questions are at the end of this post. If you like my questions, consider yourself tagged 🙂 Let me know if you write something.
1. What beauty tip would you give to your 15-year-old self ?
Oh! This one takes me back in time. Hmmm. I’d say… pluck your freakin eyebrows but not too much (90s kid).
2.High end or drugstore?
I mainly use high end. I can afford them now cause I am old… :p
3. Which do you prefer – eyeshadow or lipstick?
Lipstick hands down. I don’t go anywhere without some lipstick on.
4. How long does it take for you to get ready for a night out ?
Hair, makeup, clothes are all done in about an hour.
5. What is your number 1 staple in your makeup bag?
My foundation. Estee Lauder Double Wear stay in place is my favourite makeup.
6. What made you start a blog?
I have been an educational blogger for about 3 years now and I really enjoy it. I also loved makeup, beauty and other girlie stuff. I needed a platform cause I was not going to bombard my teacher friends with all my makeup talk. That’s why I started this blog. I am having loads of fun. Keeping two blogs though is hard!
7. Which bloggers inspire you?
I like bloggers who are honest and show you their personality. I like funny bloggers. the ones you feel like you are chatting with over cocktails. I don’t like bloggers who over rely on pictures and don’t have much to say. I also really hate people who copy stuff and don’t cite correctly (I have been plagiarised and it is awful!).
8. Nude lip, Bright lip or Bold lip?
I am a lipstick girl. I cannot choose!!! Bright lip!
9. How old were you when you started blogging and how old are you now?
I started blogging at 37 and I am 27 now (hehehe). What? I teach English not maths….
10. Would you say you collect makeup?
Yeap. I collect and display my makeup. I do use it though and I don’t really horde makeup.
Now my questions 10 questions
- Use 3 words to describe your blogging style.
- If you could meet any person in the fashion/ makeup industry (dead or alive), who would it be and why?
- How has your blogging changed compared to when you first started?
- What 1 tip would you give to a new blogger?
- As far as my blogging is concerned, I want to become better at…… (fill in the sentence).
- Where do you get ideas/ inspiration from regarding your blog posts?
- Name one makeup/ beauty product you have been eyeing, but have not bought yet.
- Do you have a holy grail product? What is it?
- What was the most recent beauty product you bought? Can you give us a mini review?
- London/ Paris or New York fashion week? Why?
I am tagging
Rae from Raecoppola.com
Eleanor from Eleanor wears
Lisa from Lisa GXoX
Lauren from My Lavender Tinted World
And all of you loves who are intrigued by my questions and want to answer them. Com’on! Do it! You know you wanna.
OK lovelies! That’s all for now.Oh! Don’t forget to follow me somewhere, somehow (check the sidebar on ways to ‘follow’ me).
Thanks for stopping by xxx
3 thoughts on “The Beauty Blogger Tag”
I can’t leave the house without lipstick either! Much more needed than eyeshadow! I wish I could find my double wear foundation, I don’t know where it’s gone :-(. Love reading these tags! xx
Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com
Thank you so much for tagging me, this is a great question beauty tag that I am going to enjoy writing about.
Pingback: The Beauty Blogger Tag | elleanorwears