I have been an educational blogger for about 3 years now, and I love it. I decided to make a second blog because I also like talking about beauty, fashion and planning, so my pink rambles were born. Two week after launching my blog, I read Ann from Mani on the move ‘s comment. I had been nominated for a Liebster award! Yay! A few days later I got a second nomination!! Double yay! 🙂 .This is really exciting, so here is my Liester nomination acceptance post. But first, what is a Liebster award? Well, as Ann says, ” It’s a shout out from bloggers to bloggers”.
If you want to accept the award, you have to:
- Say thank you to the person who nominated and link their blog
- Copy paste the Liebster badge on your post
- Nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then make ten more for the bloggers you nominate.
- Nominate the 10 bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are Ann’s questions and my answers
1) What made you decided to start blogging?
I started edu-blogging as part of a way to reflect on my teaching and share my teaching ideas with colleagues. I started a more beauty and lifestyle oriented blog because I love pretty things and I want to write about them as well. I couldn’t do that in my educational blog.
2) Do you have a pet?
3) What is your favorite holiday candy?
Easter eggs. Of course! Just keep the chocolate coming!! 🙂
4) What is your favorite holiday?
I love Christmas. I love the decorations. I enjoy buying presents for my friends and family. Everything looks more shiny during Christmas. I ❤ that!
5) What is your star sign?
6) What is your favorite tv show & why?
My favourite TV show is Suits, cause deep down, I always wanted to be a lawyer.
7) Who is your least favorite celebrity & why?
Hmmm. I don’t have a least favourite celebrity. I dislike politicians who think they are celebrities and in Greece we have loads of them.
8) What is your favorite song?
Secret Smile by Semi Sonic
9) When you are alone with no one else in the house, what is the first thing you do?
10) What was your least favorite blog post to write? Also post the link!
I don’t write blog posts that I don’t find interesting to write. I find it difficult to write blog posts that involve a lot of research. I have written many blog posts that took ages to write because I had to support my views. They are my least favourite because they take a lot of time. No other reason.
The bloggers I nominate (press the blog title to go to their website):
Now, here are the ten questions for the bloggers I nominated:
1. What’s your blogging style?
2. If you could turn back time and give your youngerself some advice, what would it be?
3. What’s your favorite colour?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
5. Describe a perfect Sunday?
6. What’s your favourite food?
7. If you could meet any ‘famous’ person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. What’s your favourite book?
9. Where are you from?
10. Coffee or tea?
Thanks very much Ann for nominating me. I look forward to reading my nominees posts .
Happy blogging everyone!!!
One thought on “Liebster Award nomination”
Thanks for the nomination! I’ve put up my acceptance post just now!
Kyah – http://www.weekendtempo.com